SAMHSA IDIQ Award / Domains II and V / Awarded 8/1/22
SoftDev Earns Spot Among SAMHSA IDIQ Awardees
Baltimore, MD— August 1, 2022 —SoftDev Earns Spot Among SAMHSA IDIQ Awardees.
Expanding into a new agency, SoftDev was awarded as a subcontractor on Domain II: Statistical Projects and Domain V: Technical Assistance and Training Projects. The SAMHSA IDIQ will support the core principles and five priority areas outlined by the SAMHSA Strategic Plan FY2019-FY2023. The five priority areas include:
- Combating the Opioid Crisis through the Expansion of Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery Support Services
- Addressing Serious Mental Illness and Serious Emotional Disturbances
- Advancing Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery Support Services for Substance Use
- Improving Data Collection, Analysis, Dissemination, and Program and Policy Evaluation
- Strengthening Health Practitioner Training and Education
Under Domain II, SoftDev will expand are existing data expertise by delivering sampling designs and statistical methods; acquisition and development of data; analyses of complex quantitative data; and development, implementation, and testing of quality tools. Domain V will expand SoftDev’s technical assistance portfolio with services including the maintenance of training programs; development of technical assistance and training materials and mechanisms; and the provision of all related services necessary to implement high quality technical assistance.
SoftDev is honored to support Econometrica, LLC, [make name link to this url: https://econometricainc.com/] as our prime on this important contract vehicle, and to utilized data to improve lives through better outcomes in mental and behavioral health.